Monday 13 June 2011

My Weekend Away

Woof woof woof - it seems dat lots of uz ave bean away at de moment like marley and lola who went to cornwalled.

Me i iz bean to a part of Norf London called High Barnet.  Diz iz where hooooman Nana & Grandpa live and me, mummyrella n little people left for on fryday.  Poor mummyrella ad a bit of a traumatic fryday coz she got her dates muddled and she fought she woz going to a conference for cybermummys but she has to go in two weeks - silly billy mummyrella BOL! You can read er blog here.

Anyhows we set off on our way after little people finished nersary and day did sleep for a long time in de car as it takes a nearly 2 hoooman hours coz it feels likes more den dat to me.

I woz able to sit in der front wiv my new seat cover nd my seatbelt thingy - i iz not too pleazed to be putting it on but mummyrella says it iz for my own savty which i must listen to ere.

So after bag iz packed i iz ready to gooooo
 We az arrived so whilst hooooman nanna is spoiling de little people mummyrella takes me for de tour.

first check out Pmail

der iz lots ov it!

so iz leave sum too.

keep walkin az itz got lots of traffik in Norf London

we pass de hozpital dat mummyrella woz born in but it is now big luxurreee apartments

we den cum back nd Nanna greets me wiv a towl dry
and iz go nd hyde in de warm barfroom nice n cozzy barf mat! hehehe!





De next daeee mummyrella takes me to de Hadleigh Common were it iz ful of trees and boggy ground wiv puggles we come across sum nice dogs called Zen and Lola ooo r very fwendly if a bit big for me.

Zen and Lola in Hadleigh Common.


sooo we iz keepin walkin at my pace did u say bisqwits?

when we do get back Grandpa is watchin des hooomans marchin round a big ouse it iz called Trooping de Colour i iz sittin down for de Queen ope she don't mind.


.Trooping ov de Colour

On Saterdaeeeee afternoon we iz den go for anover long walk to a big big place called Trent Park it haz lots of treess, fields and lakes. i iz doo sum squirrelllyyy hunting n protect de ground by running round de tree for like 100 times. So i iz have a bisqwit to refuel my energy loss

in de big field with little people




finally if sum ov u follow me on FB and twitter @poppydogtails u wod ov heard Nana woz occupieing de computer so me n mummyrella had to WIFI wiv BTFON and take turns writing our blogs.

ave U finished yet mummyrella.

i am finking of words to say i iz nearlee finished.

so itz nite nite from me and its nite nite from NANA
shshhhh don't tell ere I iz got in wiv her!!!!

2 comments:

  1. THat is excellnt blog my pal. Wot an adventure you did ave and also I say fanks for menshunnin me an Lola. Is very kind. I likes it in London but I dussnt go all that often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bloggy Poppy, u dus look like u were walkin' very fast in London!

    ReplyDelete