Sunday 20 February 2011

She has just got in!!!!

my mummyrella that is - she has been for a drinkypoos with her bestist friend helping to put the world to right and they tell me that they did a darn good job!

I had a bit of a traumatic walk to start the day today - two hounds who scare me a bit made me nearly run home and so mummyrella called and she gave me a nice big cuddle and picked me up coz they were sniffin' where I didnt want them too and we ended up going on a wonderful long walk around the Village and across the Fens/Wash, we saw two ducks, blossom! fog, mud, blue tits, blackbirds and much more and rounded it up with a quick dash around the field with a few of my friends who were still there on the way back.

I am now fixed firmly on Mummyrella's lap with me going into a slow deep sleep and my left back leg slowly slipping backwards and forwards whilst I try and write this post.

So I will say nighty nite to you all and catch u later!

1 comment:

  1. That sounded like a lovely ending to a nearly-nasty experience.

    It's not nice when you get unwanted attentions.
    I got very upset by a bearded collie last week. I was on my lead and he wasn't and he was very FORWARD - sniffing and licking me - but I'm a bit too big for my mum (or the Lady Of The House - as I call her) to pick me up and cuddle me.

    I found out about your blog from Marley's Twitter feed and I'm looking forward to following your adventures.

    Love from Winnie

    ReplyDelete