Monday 7 March 2011

Sunday fun in the field

"Woof Woof Woof" everyone ellos to my followers big licks specilly for uz *lick, lick*

poor mummyrella [my mummy] haz caught little peoples cold and she is feeling quite poorly, but b4 she did she took me for my usual Sunday Morning catch up wiv all me fwends from the Village.

Also she took er fingy fing that catches us in mid air doing fings, mummyrella tells me its called a kamara, so fougt i wood shar them wiv u.


four of uz today yippeee!

nah nah nah nah nah - cant catch me

Did uz say bisqwits?
You still can't catch me!
Iz caught you!
n iz gonna give uz a big kwiss
iz luv uz
now can iz clean those teeth for u?
look into my eys ...
i'm sure she said bisqwits were here
bisqwitsssss
i ate all the bisqwitts

Another exserlent play time catch uz l8rs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm, looks like you had a pawsome time there my pal. Who is your boyfrend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poppydog has asked me to thank your all your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete