Tuesday 14 February 2012

HAPPI BURFDAY TO ME! YAPPI BURFDAY TO MEEEE!

YES 6 years ago I WAS bourne on VALENTINES DAY! i am a sweetheart! jsut had to push mum off commpoter wanted to Fank q for all my lovely Burfday messages i hz had a good day TODAY, coz i turned six!

i iz bean for walk wiv nanna, had some noms and upset mum by not eating my luxury dog tea curtessy of a wellknow brand #ppfff not happy dere,

but I did get sum nice prezzies too,  me here wiv Basil not sure wot to do wiv it - my good friend kelso whom i ave found i am related too says attack it!


Oh and BASIL had my burfday BARF coz he came home really stinky and mum wouldnot let me in de barfroom as she said the water was as dirty as anyfink so he got washed with PETHEAD - DIRTY TALK and [shhhh dont tell mum - but i fink he haz bean in de garden and found the smelly stuff again]!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Appy burfdee my pal. Sorry I was not around on yore big day. Woof

    ReplyDelete